Rockhopper has arrived, and he has brought along the Squid Lid!
I may have my Rockhopper Tracker up soon.
I have decided to update my Rockhopper Tracker. It is image based, so you may put it on your website. Refresh for accurate locations!
<a href="http://wp.me/ph5yC-zc"><img src="http://rofegme.webs.com/RockhopperTracker/RockhopperCurrent.png" alt="Rofegme Rockhopper Tracker" width="200" height="120" border="0"/></a>
Text-based Tracker (updates a few minutes before image tracker)
Here is also a text-based tracker which will be updated a few minutes before the image-based tracker is.
TRACKER STATUS: Currently not searching.
SERVER: Last seen in Sherbet
ROOM : Last seen in Forest
What do you think of the trackers? Are there any glitches?
Comment here if you find Rockhopper.
Servers Rockhopper was found in using this tracker since March 7 (total servers searched is 58):
- Belly Slide
- Polar Bear
I may make a Rockhopper Tracker soon (probably Friday or Sunday).
Here are some strategies for finding Rockhopper.
Buddy Search Party
I did this once with my buddies, Chunkyman1 and Voykroy12, and we found Rockhopper about 5 times in 1 day.
- Get a buddy or two that is also looking for Rockhopper.
- Tell him to send you a postcard when he finds Rockhopper. (Tip: You may make a postcard system where one card means that he found Rockhopper, two cards means he has to leave, etc.) Remember that your buddy will only receive postcards if they log off and log back in.
- Start looking! Go on a random server that your buddy is not on.
- Search through the Migrator (Rockhopper’s Ship). If Rockhopper isn’t in his ship, try going to the Ice Berg, Beach, Docks, or Pizza Parlor. You may look at other rooms too. Don’t take too long though! If your buddy finds Rockhopper and has sent you a postcard, you won’t recieve it until you log off and log on to another server.
- If you don’t find Rockhopper, go to another server. Repeat step 4. If you still don’t find him, go to another server.
- If your buddy sends you a postcard (which means that he has found Rockhopper), log out and log back into Club Penguin, this time in the server your buddy is on (the server will have a happy face next to it). It is recommended that you have little buddies so you know which server has your buddy that found Rockhopper.
- If your buddy didn’t find Rockhopper yet, but you find Rockhopper, immediately send your buddy a postcard. If there are other means of communication with him, tell him using that.
- Take screenshots and have fun with Rockhopper! If you have a Rockhopper Tracker, update it.
- Make sure that you have at least 45 minutes of spare time. You will be sitting in the Ship Hold for Rockhopper for a while.
- Go into Rockhopper’s ship, the Migrator (which is docked at the Beach) and waddle into the Ship Hold.
- Sit down and hang around with other penguins. Don’t be tempted to go into the Captain’s Quarters to play Treasure Hunt! Once, I waiting for 30 minutes in the Ship Hold, got bored, and went into the Captain’s Quarters. When I finished a game of Treasure Hunt, everyone was rushing to try to get in the Ship Hold because Rockhopper was there. It was full, and I wasted 30 minutes because I was tempted to play Treasure Hunt!
- Wait until Rockhopper appears.
- When Rockhopper appears, take screenshots and have fun with Rockhopper! If you have a Rockhopper Tracker, update it.
- Log on Club Penguin on any server. I recommend that you go on a top page server.
- Search through Club Penguin for Rockhopper. Look through the Migrator (Rockhopper’s Ship). If Rockhopper isn’t in his ship, try going to the Ice Berg, Beach, Docks, or Pizza Parlor. You may look at other rooms too.
- If you don’t find Rockhopper, then log off and log on to the server below the previous server you were on. If it is full, go to the server below that.
- Keep repeating steps 2 and 3 until you find Rockhopper.
- When you do find him, take screenshots and have fun with Rockhopper! If you have a Rockhopper Tracker, update it.
Published March 4, 2010
Club Penguin Other
Tags: cave, cheats, club penguin, Club Penguin Cheats, hidden treasure background, puffle, rare items, rockhopper, rockslide, yarr
Rockhopper has arrived! And he brought only a Hidden Treasure Background for non-members.
Comment if you find Rockhopper!
Also, there’s a puffle at the cave rockslide!
Will we have to look for Yarr in there?
The Club Penguin Times is here.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Yarr (Rockhopper’s Puffle) is missing!
More info soon…
Published March 1, 2010
Club Penguin Cheats
Tags: cheats, club penguin, Club Penguin Cheats, march, new game, penguin play awards, rockhopper, series 7, stage, treasure book
This March there will be the Penguin Play awards where we could vote for our favorite stage plays of 2009!
Rockhopper will also be here soon. There will also be a new game soon! Awesome!
Here is what the Club Penguin Team said on the Blog.
March has arrived, and that means lots of exciting new events are coming up fast!
Starting this week we begin the countdown to the Penguin Play Awards. For those who didn’t make it last year, it’s a huge event where everyone votes for their favorite Stage plays from 2009. Check out this sneak peek of the Plaza…
It’ll kick off March 19 – How do you think you and your friends will get ready for the red carpet?
In other news, Rockhopper’s been spotted in the telescope at the Beacon, so that means he’ll be on the island soon. And later this month you can keep your eye out for a big surprise – a brand new game! I can’t say much about it, just that you’ll need to be quick… and ready to come to the rescue…
What do you think the new game will be?
In other news, the Series 7 Treasure Book is here!
Club Penguin posted some sketches about the puffle that they posted a long time ago.
Hi everyone, it’s Screenhog!
It’s the time of year when we honor the island’s best pets – puffles. Way back when Club Penguin first launched, there weren’t any puffles at all. But a lot of you asked to have some kind of pet to adopt and we decided to make up a completely new creature. That’s how the puffle came to be. Actually, you guys even decided on the name “puffle”!
Last year we showed a couple of the original sketches back from November 2005 when artists first started sketching what a penguin’s pet might look like – we wanted to show some of those again (in case you missed them) plus a few more that have never been seen before.
What do you think?
Hey, if you had the chance to design a make-believe pet, what would it be like?
I like the bottom right sketch the best.
The orange puffle will (might) be released early tomorrow (Thursday).
Rockhopper is also coming to Club Penguin soon! What do you think he will bring this time? Another hat item? Puffles? Plants?